Team Lead Payroll Nordics, 12 months temporary assignment, Coca-Cola Enterprises
We are looking for a team leader to manage the payroll teams in Sweden and Norway to deliver efficient services to the business
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on all our people sharing a thirst: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast-moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect? Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing? Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
As our new team leader you will become a part of the local HR teams in Sweden and Norway and the central payroll team in Europe. You will have four direct reports, two in each country. Your main responsibilities will be to coach and manage your team and advise the local businesses, HRBPs and the central HR service center based in Uxbridge/London, on issues around payroll in general.
You will report to Associate Director, Payroll Europe, based in France.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- ensure payroll service is professional and consistent in both countries
- manage the payroll team in both countries, improve the collaboration between them, to ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the payroll; to ensure payroll is remitted accurately and on time
- manage the payroll input to payroll systems development; to continually review processes and working practices
- participate in the project relating to the change of a new payroll system and ensure that the development needs of the staff are identified and met
- put in place a routine with local stakeholders to share monthly metrics around payroll
- research, identify and communicate the potential payroll implications to all stakeholders of existing and proposed legislation
You will be based in Stockholm/Jordbro, but will need to travel a couple of days to Norway regularly on a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
To be successful in this role you need
- Payroll experience and good understanding of rules and regulations
- A few years of leadership experience from managing smaller teams
- English and Swedish communication skills
If you have a relevant academic education or similar we will consider that as a merit. It would also be of preference if you have worked with payroll for a big international company.
Other than that we believe that you are proactive problem solver with a strong customer focus. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are used to coach and motivate your team during change. Your ability to coordinate, plan and organize your work is exceptional. As a communicator you are clear and to the point, you always aim to keep your stakeholders up to date and liaise with your network in order to share best practice.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, benefits to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
You may join for the brand but stay for the people!
If you have any questions, contact Senior Recruiter Sofie Johansson 0046850075273. To be able to proceed with your application we need you to attach a cover letter and CV no later than 16th of April. Read more and apply through our careers site: www.cokecce.com/careers
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions we build the future. Coca-Cola Enterprises is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers operating locally in eight territories in Western Europe. We manufacture, distribute, sell and market some of the world’s best brands in non-alcoholic beverages. Our vision is to be the best beverage sales and customer service company. Best means establishing a winning and inclusive culture, being our customers’ most valued supplier, and always strive to do our business in a sustainable way.
At Coca-Cola Enterprises Sverige we employ 800 employees within Supply Chain, Commercial and support functions. The Swedish headquarter, central warehouse and manufacturing site is located in Jordbro, south of Stockholm. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are, Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Bonaqua®, MER®, Powerade®, glaceau vitaminwater® and Burn®.